Monday, May 7, 2012

I have curly hair, how do I get loose beachy waves?

I don't like my curly hair, for one, it makes my face look fat and round.



Very, very rarely can I ever make my hair loose and beachy. And I don't know how I do it either lol.



Does anyone know how I can calm down my hair to get loose beachy waves?



PS. I've tried leaving my hair curly, but I hate, its just not a good look for me, I usually straighten it or use a curling iron to get large "celebrity" curls.



I have curly hair, how do I get loose beachy waves?

Ok, try straightening your hair first. then wait like 15 minutes, then use a 1 inch curling iron to curl your hair. when you're done with that, run your fingers through the curls to separate them. if you need extra hold for over 4 hours, use gel, i recommend aussie brand

No comments:

Post a Comment