Monday, May 7, 2012

FASHION HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ...thanks girls !?

Hi girls !



I really need your help ...I want to do my hair like this so bad ..i just can't seem to do it like that ...I do not like curlers ...so i would rather use a curling iron ..but how do i do it ..can you give me step by step please !!! And i also have brown hair ...will it look good with brown hair doing that style???? please help ! Thanks



http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff194...



http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff194...



Thanks girls ~



FASHION HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ...thanks girls !?

ok. i do a similar style to my hair all the time. you need to curl your hair with a normal sized curling iron (not a large barrel) %26amp; then brush it out towards the ends, not to completely flatten it out, but to make the ends curly whereas the top is straighter. it may seem kinda like you are curling it for no reason, but this is the best way to do it %26amp; then spray with hair spray. DO NOT FLAT IRON YOUR HAIR FIRST! the curls will NOT take. hopee i helped鈾モ櫏



good luck.



FASHION HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ...thanks girls !?

OK , I'm pretty sure you can do that with a curling iron. all you have to do is curl the ends in like a spiral [hence the name spiral curls] and spray them with some really good hair spray. I use got2be hair products. They are amazing. Good Luck.



FASHION HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ...thanks girls !?

Hi! I think that that hairstyle would look great on you! my friend (samantha) has long brown hair and does her hair like that and she looks beautiful. If i were you i would start out by straightning my hair, then with the curling iron flip out your ends. And at the end grab that little piece of hair at the front and pin it back.



FASHION HAIR HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ...thanks girls !?

Well theres an easier way .I will give you a picture of curls like that in brown hair. go to a hair salon,show them the picture and they will do it for you. heres the picture....



http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff194...



this might look good too.



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/teen/...

No comments:

Post a Comment