Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This hair with a halter dress?

I am getting this hair cut tommorrow and need to know if it will go with my social dress which is a halter that ties in th back you know around the neck. here is the style



http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h... the first one



This hair with a halter dress?

yes i think it would look great with a halter top dress



This hair with a halter dress?

Yes,



This hair with a halter dress?

i guess



This hair with a halter dress?

i think it is very cute!!! but remember she is wearing like gel and stuff so it wont look exactly like that!!



This hair with a halter dress?

cute! have fun!!!:)



This hair with a halter dress?

I just had to comment. I've heard of shoes not going with a dress, or a hand bag, or jewelery... or skin and/or hair color not going well with particular colors, like pink doesn't really look good on redheads (lord knows what they were thinking when they cast Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink - no, she wasn't) But I've never heard of a hair style not going well with a dress style. That said, I'm sure that your hair will go well with your dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment