Friday, April 27, 2012

Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

Hello,



Here's a picture of my current hair, and I'm not sure what to do to get it the kind of hair that I wish to have.



My Hair: http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5355/...



Hair that I want: http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



As you can see that person is a celebrity, and I don't want his hair exactly, what I want is the thinness of the hair and how it comes down while my hair is going out on the sides instead of going through the front. I think it's the way the hairstyle is but I'm not sure what to tell my hairstylist...



I just need to know how to make my hair very thin like a girl has her's...



Please help me on this...



thanks



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

First take this pic to your hairstylist and explain to her or him exactly what you wrote on here. it is possible to get your hair thinned with a pair of thinning shears. Also us a smoothing shampoo and condtioner and you may need to use some kind of gloss drops and a straightning iron...im sure someone else does this for him! But it depends on how badly you want this hairstyle...you may need to work at it!



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

Flat iron



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

try getting it thinned



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

redken stuff and a ceramic straightner..u need ur hair to be longer tho...



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

I couldnt see the whole pic. Was I supposed to be able to?



Anyway:



Ummm... It might be that you have naturally thick hair. If that's the case, you can't do much of anything to make it straighter. There are un-frizzing products you could use, if you really want to, or you could straighten your hair.



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

Pantene shampoo and conditioner http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



and a GHD !!!



http://www.ghdhair.com/flash/index.php?c...



Frizzy Hair to Silky Hair, how?

Try using biosilk on damp hair and then blow dry it. Then try using the CHI straightening iron, it's one of the best out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment