Monday, May 7, 2012

Who is your celebrity look a-like?

when i was lil it was raven, simone from the cosby show, now when my hair is straight its tisha campbell martin- how she looked on martin, and when its curly and afro like its how angela davis looks now. who is your celebrity look alike?



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

when i was younger i got Rudy huxtable from cosby show, as a teenager i got Naomi Cambell ( i dont know why) now, i get penelope cruz, cause i got a small head like her lol. I also get that one chick from the Axe Body spray commercial (bow chika bow bow) who was pushing her grandma in the grocery store, then busted out with a sexual dance, max from Living Single, and tony from Girl Friends....I think people say that becuase they can see me doing something crazy like that.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Glen Quagmire. He's my twin!!!



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

...the invisable man



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Fabolous



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

some people mentioned that i look like vannessa hudgens, and some say i don't now i'm confuse....



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

When I was much younger,people said that I looked like Ricky Nelson.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

No one



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I won't exactly call her a celebrity........but Ruthie from the MTV's real world Hawaii. Geez, I still get that til' this day from perfect stangers.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Rebecca romain



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I've been told (by only one person), that I look like sophia loren.



and that's because of the eyes/lips thing she got going on.



personally i think i'd fit angelina jolie..if i had the height..the curves..the clear complexion...brown contacts..



nm, the only celebrity i probably look like is the girl pouring coffee at the tim hortons down the street.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

it depends on my "style of the day"....some say I look like Sarah Michelle Gellar.... others say Kirsten Dunst



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I did this really fun celebrity face comparison thing and I found loads of different pics to compare with.



My baby pic said I looked like how Leonardo DiCaprio looked at his baby age which is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.



The pictures of me now didn't show any constant similarities except Zhang Ziyi and Gongli, two famous Chinese female movie stars.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

alot of people say i look like vanessa hudgens but i dont see it



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Homer Simpson



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

for some reason everyone that i know either thinks i look like Vanessa Hudgens or Jamie Lynn Spears but i don't really see the resemblance



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

certain, jenifer lopez....



i am like jenifer lopez...



n she is likes me...



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I get Britney Snow...ALOT!



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Derek Jeter, though I wish I could look like Ricky Martin, Daddy Yankee or David Beckham.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

when i was younger, some said i looked like Matilda. actually, more like any person anywhere...lol. now, i don't know who i look like.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I have been told Carly Simon...



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Lindsay Lohan



but she looks abit plump and im not, and i don't like her either



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I look like Vanessa Hudgens!



its the coolest thing cuz shes one of the prettiest girls on the planet! i feel really special when i think of my image that way.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

I always get that I look like a darker version of Scully from X-Files. I think it's the eyes and lips mostly.



Who is your celebrity look a-like?

Here's just a few people who others have told me that I look like: a young Scarlett Johansen, Gemma Ward, and Blake Lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment