Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Color Help(Picture inside)?

This is me now with my natural brown hair



http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/h...



I just want suggestions on what color i should go I wanna go maybe a dark blonde color. But im not sure that it will look good on me. My question is can you give me some suggestions of color no black or highlights or lowlights but any other color is fine. I would like to get out of the brown but if you have a good color then tell me if you can include a pic or a celebrity name that i could look up for reference when i take the photo to the salon on tues that would be awesome to. best answer to my favorite. thanks Kim



Hair Color Help(Picture inside)?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2199/2217...



http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2195/2217...



Hair Color Help(Picture inside)?

HIGHLITES blonde and carmel!!!!!



Hair Color Help(Picture inside)?

i think your best color is brown but if you don't like it then BLONDE!



Hair Color Help(Picture inside)?

http://www.bostonhaircolorist.com/abbey/...



this would look good on u!



Hair Color Help(Picture inside)?

Without you sitting in front of me, it's hard to tell EXACTLY what color your hair is. Just a bit hard to tell with your pic.



ANYWHO, if you happen to be at the mall, or something, look at wigs, try them on, and see what you like that looks good on you. It's a fun, and safe way, to see what that color would look like on you. There are also some of those small clip on swatches, of different colors also, that you could purchase, for cheap, and have that as your sample.



Another thing to consider, you might want to see your stylist for a consultation prior to your appointment. They are usually free, and it will make it easier for he/she to schedule enough time without rushing to make it look right. Nothing worse. And they will tell you exactly what it is they have to do to achieve the look you want.



How about a nice light copper color? It will give your skin a nice pinkish glow. Something to think about.



Good Luck! Have fun with your hair.



Any other questions, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment