Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair color question!serious answers plz?

I had foiled brown hair in September but colored over it with a brown.After xmas I got some highlights put in at the top of my head.Yesterday I wanted a heavy full foil so I looked comleteley blonde.Well I dont...I still look brunette with alot of highlights.



How long should I wait before going back to the salon and getting it all blonde?



I did have foils before..so there is some bleach on top of bleach.



Also what shade of blonde looks best with pale skin and hazel eyes.I have darker eyebrows also.



Would any of these look alright?I do not want to look washed out.



http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources...



Hair color question!serious answers plz?

id say wait at least a week to do anymore dyeing. your hair could end up falling out if u dye it too much. i dye my hair a lot by myself but its in good condition. i recomend using loreal products and doing it urself. loreal does the least amount of damage on hair



Hair color question!serious answers plz?

If you ask me I think the second one will suit you better with your fair skin. As for going back, I would go back and tell them you didn't get what you asked for in the first place. They should add some more highlights for you, but be sure you tell them not to be afraid to be bold. Lots of times if you don't get enough it is because they are worried you won't like the result if they go too much drastically lighter. The other reason may be expense. They may not have put as many in because you didn't seem like you wanted to spend any more money. It can most often be simply a mistake of communication. Good luck !



Hair color question!serious answers plz?

When changing your hair back to blond will always seem to wipe the colour out from your face. I'm always changing mine from brown to blonde to full head bleach blonde. The best thing to do it keep having a full head of foils. It will keep it multi toned and look a lot more natural. If you want full on bleach blonde foil full head 3 or 4 times so all your hair lightens and then bleach other wise it will turn orange.



Also try and find your nearest salon that sell loreal shampoos and your looking for the sliver shampoo. Its blue. Dont panic. Its really good. it will take all the orange out and make a truer natural blonde. Just DONT put it in to long or it will get a blue tint to it. BUT ITS AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment