Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Im gettning my hair done in an hour?

i have medium blonde hair and really long bangs that i am gonna get cut starting from my eyebrows and down. heres a pic: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



but what do u think i could also do? i think im going to do layers to. also what celebrity kind of cut. just any ideas would me great!



Im gettning my hair done in an hour?

layers are soooo cute! i got layers a couple days ago, and i LOVE 'em. i dont know wht celeb cut. but do a layer, with some light highlights.



Im gettning my hair done in an hour?

Well, I think you're hair is beautiful first of all. It seems in really good condition? If it's naturally straight you can pretty much get whatever type of cut that you would like. If I were you, try something a little different.



http://www.cinematical.com/media/2006/04...



^ Try something like that, maybe. I think it would be REALLY cute on you. Good luck, girl!



鈾モ櫏



Im gettning my hair done in an hour?

layers with highlights



Im gettning my hair done in an hour?

Get a mohawk and make sure it is really curly

No comments:

Post a Comment