Saturday, April 14, 2012

Linda evangelista and demetrius pombo celebrity hair stylist?

Dear friends,



I truly recommend Demetrius Pombo, a hairstylist of John Frieda Salon. He is one of the most handsome men and artist that I have ever met in my entire life. It was an amazing experience for me togo to the hottest salon in Los Angeles and in the most beautiful street as well, Melrose Place, where all the celebrities go. When I got there Demetrius was working with Linda Evangelista and I was going to be his next client, what a great experience!!! The service is the best. I felt like a princess when I was greeted by his assistant and the whole team of John Frieda Salon. It was a beautiful experience and the place is so relaxed and pretty that one could feel like they are on vacation in there. It閳ユ獨 nice having great coffee sitting near, by the pool with a beautiful view of trees and the sky was fabulous. I do recommend Demetrius Pombo, he is one of the most talented and handsome hairstylist in town. I totally got it now why he has all this celebrities閳?clientele on his chair.



Ah...I got his website:



www.demetriuspombo.com



Check it out...



You will have the best haircut of your life!!!



Linda evangelista and demetrius pombo celebrity hair stylist?

Thanks for the tip! I might be going to LA in the next month so I am totally going to check him out. I hope he can do something with my impossible curly hair. And I hope I get lucky and get to see a celebrity too!

No comments:

Post a Comment