Friday, April 27, 2012

Does anybody know how to make my hair this way?

my hair is really long and i really want to put my hair like my yahoo icon but i don't know how can you tell me? also please put some pics of celebrities with this kind of hair and if their is a name for this style please tell me



Does anybody know how to make my hair this way?

A chignon, pronounced "sheen-yon,閳?is a popular type of bun style.



The word 閳ユ竷hignon閳?comes from the French phrase 閳ユ竷hignon du cou,閳?which means nape of the neck.



Chignons are generally achieved by pinning the hair into a knot at the nape of the neck, but there are many different variations of the style.



They are frequently worn for special occasions, like weddings and formal dances, but the basic chignon is also worn for everyday casual wear



Here are some detailed instructions for how to do a few different kinds of chignon:



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/class...



Here are some photos of celebrity chignon:



http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;cl...

No comments:

Post a Comment