Friday, April 27, 2012

How can i make my hair like this? (pic inside)?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/cele...



cause i have thick hair not that much but its thick this is my hair



http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/c...



so i was wondering how can i make my hair that straight and thin as the first or at least close to it im planing to go and get my hair thined soon and my hair straightener is just awesome so will it help and make my hair nice and straight right now it does make my hair pretty nicely straight but i want it like that or close to it so please help and thanks =)



How can i make my hair like this? (pic inside)?

straighten your hair with GHDs or get it thinned a a salon x



How can i make my hair like this? (pic inside)?

I have a suggestion for you.Use some hair products like:Nailtiques,Nioxin,Redken,Tigi,Scrup... etc.If you want to know more about these hair products logon to:



http://www.sleekhair.com



How can i make my hair like this? (pic inside)?

honestly, go to the dominicans. The dominicans can blow out your hair supppperrr straight and sillky for 25 bucks.



How can i make my hair like this? (pic inside)?

dont use nioxon, that'll make it fuller! :S



How can i make my hair like this? (pic inside)?

Use a heat protectant product - there are sprays and gels and oil kinds so you might have to experiment with that - and blow dry your hair first. Then use a flat iron. Just don't do it too much or else you'll dry your hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment