Friday, April 27, 2012

Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?



I want to change my hair color before I go back to school, but I want something new. I have been a blonde my whole life; 19 years of it! I don't object to being blonde, but I would like to hear from you all in what you think would suit me best. I wanna know what color for all-over color, high lights, low lights, etc. Whatever you think.



Here is a picture of me and my skin tone. Al though I am a little tanner now than I was in the picture. It's not a virus or anything (It's just off of Photobucket.com)



http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x246/...



I would really like your help! Guys and/or Girls! Doesn't matter, just help me out please!! =)



ALSO~~~~ I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU COULD NAME DROP A CELEBRITY WHO HAS THE COLOR OF HAIR THAT YOU THINK WOULD LOOK BEST ON ME. It makes it easier for when I go to get it done, they can look at the picture and get it close to match.



thank you all so much and have a great week!! =)



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

celeb-hilary duff



i cant see ur pic, but im guessing.



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

link dont work



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

i cant see your pic.



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

i think u would look really pretty with ...dark brown hair with ur blue eyes it would be really pretty



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

Try going a ash brown....it will bring you to a darker color...



of course you could just go crazy depending on who you are and use pink for your bangs or something. But i would go to a professional and ask them. They would really be able to give you some ideas. they have tons of things that they can do to your hair. Just tell them to give you some ideas and pick!



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

your link doesnt work but to the person that said hilary duff do you mean when she was blonde or brunette?



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

photobucket thng dont work



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!!?

I saw your pics and in my opinion as a cosmotologist I would do a combo of low and highlights. I admit I watch All my Children and the character of Ava has a cool look that would look great. She has a combo of both dark and blonde and it looks great. Go to a wig store and try on diffirent colors because you can always remove them. You have a fair complexion and I think a combo low and high light would look great on a young lady. I am 43 and chose to go auburn because it makes me look younger. You have a great week too and please try my suggestion. Watch an episode of All my children just to see the effect and let us all know . Forget what the others think I am a cosmotologist and a married lady and I know what I am talking about and the others are just jealous. let me see merrica1963@yahoo.com It says Kenneth onit , but we share the same site and we are both traditionally a couple, soon i will be posting my pics. I have a tat also on my shoulder of a mermaid. your pics are cool. Take care and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment