Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair color question/opinion?

Hello...my question is....I have fair complexion (some freckles) %26amp; blue eyes. Anyhow, I majority blonde right now, minimal brown, or dark blonde and thinking of going brunette, can someone tell me how dark hair would enhance, or complement me with my features....I see a lot of brunettes with brown or green eyes. And if someone could find a pic of someone (preferably a celebrity hairstyle) with blue eyes and brunette hair that would be super great! Thanks in adavance.



Hair color question/opinion?

martina mcbride. she has blue eyes, fair skin, and is brunette. just google her.



Hair color question/opinion?

i don't have any pics, but darker hair will enhance your eyecolor. it may even make your ksin appear a little more tanned;)



Hair color question/opinion?

I can definately help you, but reqired your picture or some other's pic like you. Its actually combination of skin, complexion and eye color and style.



So to maximuze beautiy look those factors are to be considered togather. Also face shape is also to be considered.



Saint Kabir



Hair color question/opinion?

think courtney cox



Hair color question/opinion?

Hi,



Don't have pics but this articles has guidelines which will tell you which higlight will complement your face.



http://living.oneindia.in/beauty/hair-ca...

No comments:

Post a Comment