Friday, April 27, 2012

Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

I want to change my hair color before I go back to school, but I want something new. I have been a blonde my whole life; 19 years of it! I don't object to being blonde, but I would like to hear from you all in what you think would suit me best. I wanna know what color for all-over color, high lights, low lights, etc. Whatever you think.



Here is a picture of me and my skin tone. Al though I am a little tanner now than I was in the picture. It's not a virus or anything (It's just off of Photobucket.com)



http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x246/...



I would really like your help! Guys and/or Girls! Doesn't matter, just help me out please!! =)



ALSO~~~~ I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU COULD NAME DROP A CELEBRITY WHO HAS THE COLOR OF HAIR THAT YOU THINK WOULD LOOK BEST ON ME. It makes it easier for when I go to get it done, they can look at the picture and get it close to match.



thank you all so much and have a great week!! =)



Help!



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

Try the same color as your friend- it look nice, maybe a bit lighter



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

maybe a darker blonde, with some light brown bits in.



http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/...



sort of like that?



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

i have to agree with heartoffire youd look nice with your friends haircolor!



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

Go to a professional hair salon. They will have swatches that can easily be matched up with your hair and skin tone. If it's a good hair dresser, they will also give you suggestions. I would go with highlights, before going too extreme. You can always add more. Good Luck!



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

Your face would have sooooooo much more color if you go with a dark blonde or light brown. You should also consider getting caramel or honey lowlights. The color Kate Beckinsale has would be nice on you. So would Jennifer Aniston's color.



Help me find a hair color that fits me!!! Please!!?

i think you should first dye yor hair light brown with thin caramel highlights or with chunky dark BROWN lowlights. i think it would look fantastic! esspecially since it looks like you have brown eyes and soft brown eyebrows. hope you make the right choice.! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment