Friday, April 27, 2012

What hair products do asian celebs use?

I was just wondering, what hair products do Asian celebrities use like dbsk or super junior. For some reason their hair sticks mildly up and looks spiky yet it isn't hard. http://shenyuepop.com/wp-content/uploads... at the guy at the end)



What hair products do asian celebs use?

They use "moving rubber" for hair. Its an asian product, I don't think you can find it at english malls. You need to go to a chinese,korean, japanese hair store to find it. I've seen it in Chinese stores. You can buy this product on ebay too! I good brand I really recommend is "Gatsby Moving Rubber". To prove that this is the product your probably looking for, watch this commercial about the Gatsby Moving Rubber for hair. This guy with flat hair uses it and it turns out "mildly up and looks spiky yet it isn't hard". I think this is what you are looking for. It teaches you how to style it nicely too!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=nCi-qnhAXMI



But if you really can't find this product, then I suppose hair wax would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment