Friday, March 30, 2012

The Oprah Winfrey show- Celebrity Hair stylists reveal their secrets-11-29-07- did anyone see O toda

Did anybody see The Oprah Winfrey show today, I liked this episode of Oprah, I loved the before and after pictures they showed of women who were having problems with their hair, I didn't like this episode that much, but I heard about Dr.Oz and he will be on Oprah next week, thank God, I was wondering what happened to him, what did you think about this episode of Oprah?



http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml



The Oprah Winfrey show- Celebrity Hair stylists reveal their secrets-11-29-07- did anyone see O today?

doesnt air till 4 here



The Oprah Winfrey show- Celebrity Hair stylists reveal their secrets-11-29-07- did anyone see O today?

yes i did,we get it at 9am and 12am. i went on her web site and seen a thing about do you want to quit smoking and if so write to them so i did and now you may see me on the show someday HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment